Friday, December 1, 2017

Let's Begin Again

Well, it's been a few years since my last post. I've hemmed and hawed about deleting my blog, the blogosphere is so saturated now. Do I have anything to contribute? And I'm kind of a private person, so I had to think about it for a while. Ultimately, I need to practice writing or I will forget all the beautiful vocabulary words I have learned over my lifetime like denouement and languor. And there is a difference when people can actually read your work. It creates a sort of accountability.



Making and crafting will still be a main focus but there will be other life reflections too. Not to get all profound or anything, but just to notice things out loud. 
In the creative realm since I last wrote, I There are so many topics i could have been writing about; like learning to knit, crafting mistakes, grieving and making, screen printing, candle making, humming bird battles, weaving, plus all the inspiring makers I have come across over the past few years. So, I will write up some flashback posts as well as some current event posts and see where that leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment